Barchoppers Spherical Silicone Ice Sphere Maker (4 Ice Sphere Molds)
– Spherical silicone ice maker mold that produces 4 ice spheres.
– Spherical ice allows you to create an elegant look when you are drinking your favorite whiskey or cocktail. Produce a look of elegance for your customers or for your guests at home!
– You can even use these molds on your favorite ice creams, jello, chocolates, or any other ingredients to create a sphere-shaped ice ball with your favorite ingredients.
– This ice sphere maker is made from premium food grade quality silicone that is non-toxic. The trays have been sealed and properly balanced, so that it does not leak or tip over in the freezer.
– Product Dimensions: 12 cm x 12 cm x 5 cm (4.7 inches x 4.7 inches x 1.9 inches); Each spherical mold produces ice spheres that are 4.5 cm (1.77 inches) in diameter. Weight of tray: 4.76 ounces
How to Create Elegant, Clear, & Sparkling Ice Spheres
1. Be sure to wash your ice tray thoroughly with a mild dish detergent and luke warm water.
2. Fill the bottom of the tray with your desired ingredient and leave about 1 cm of space from the top of the tray.
3. Place the bottom tray down on an even surface in your sink, and place the lid (tray with the 4 sphere-shaped molds) into the bottom tray. Press down until it is sealed. The excess water or ingredients will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each mold.
4. Gently press down on the top of each mold to force out excess water. This will also provide a slight gap at the top of each ball, so that the ball can expand while it is freezing. TIP: If you do not leave enough space for the balls to expand, then the balls will come out cracked.
5. Place the tray on a level surface in the freezer and wait for 5 hours.